12/05/14

Sean Gelael Earn Points First in Formula 3 Europe



After passing three European Formula 3 series , Sean Gelael finally get his first points . Sean earned his first points in Circuit Pau , France .
In a street circuit race at Pau , France , Sean finished in 10th position in the first race on Sunday ( 05/11/2014 ) . Chicken expert riders from teams with Carlin that started the race from 11th .
Sean did a good start and moved up to ninth . Although eventually be followed by other riders in the middle of the race , Sean managed to perform consistently and finished in 10th place with a time of 36 minutes 1.155 seconds .
" I did a good start and was very close to the rider in front of me , fighting for eighth place , " said Sean in a release received detikSport .
" It's slowing my pace , and also because I kept clinging to the back , making my front tires started to wear out , " he continued .
" In one lap , I got stuck in the last tikungkan , and the rider behind me managed to pass me . Actually I can close the course , but he braked very late , and I really wanted the points in this race . I am very relieved that at last I managed to get it , " said Sean .
Sean also got a pretty good qualifying result for the next two races . In the second race which took place in the rain , Sean had been in 12th place before eventually had stalled due to hit the guardrail .
In the third race which was also the last race , Sean , who started from 15th position to climb to 12th . However, damage to the suspension caused by an incident on the first lap to make Sean could not continue the race after devouring eight laps .
Achievement of the points put Sean in 19th position rider standings . Now he's more excited remedy facing the next series at the Hungaroring , Hungary , on 30 May-1 June next .
" I am quite disappointed with the results of the second and third race , but we have made great strides at once remarkable development in this weekend , " said Sean .
" There are a lot of questions about what if this or that at the end of this week , but we still managed to get a positive thing , " he said .
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. info and entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger