12/05/14

Christine Try Suicide Many times because of Skin Cancer and Lupus


Before stepping adolescence , Christine O'Hagan has been diagnosed skin cancer and lupus . Although still live a normal life , this condition makes Christine repeatedly tried to commit suicide because of frustration .
Christine fairly normal life , she married her husband and had two daughters . He was able to work as usual . However , in 2010, Christine was getting desperate with the situation until he tried to kill himself in 2012 to be treated in hospital .
" For two years I felt useless . I hate myself , not happy , until I had to split up with my husband , changed jobs , and even took my son moved into a new home but I still feel tired and lonely , " the story of Christine as quoted by CNN , Monday ( 12/05/2014 ) .
Although aware of his need of help from friends or family , Christine reluctant to do for fear that others will disapprove even thought she was crazy . It was then that he wished there was something that could make it die .
" One day all of a sudden my eyes when it was dark and the first time I asked for help by calling an ambulance . Currently unconscious in the hospital , I was angry why I'm still alive. , But all of a sudden vanished after seeing the face of a friend, child , and family , " Catherine said .
Yes , Catherine doctors diagnose anxiety disorder , major depression , and obsessive komplusif . Her severe depression because of the influence of family history of depression . Since then , he started to open up and willing to be treated with multiple therapies .
In addition to consulting , Christine also taking some antidepressants , coupled with regular exercise , sleep at least seven hours a day , and lead me time every single day of the week . He is also now actively engaged in the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline .
" I want to share with others so as not to feel like . When you are depressed , immediately ask for help from others , and remember there are people who love you are a family , children , and couples like I had today, " said Catherine .
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. info and entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger