14/05/14

How Victoria Beckham For Time Between Family and Career


Having a successful career and family harmony is maintained is certainly not an easy thing for a woman to work . But nor impossible . Just look at the life of a Victoria Beckham . The former Spice Girls subscriptions and also designer of New York Fashion Week , it seems to have a balanced life between career and family .
" I think all the women here would know the answer to divide their time between a successful career and family . Follow my dream and I have a great passion for him. Might be difficult for a woman to unite all of them but I have great people around me who work and in accordance with schedule . I do not do everything myself , "said 40 -year-old designer .
Support of the family must be very significant for a mother of four children in his career . For him , family and friends are part of a source of inspiration when designing the collection .
" It's not easy being a mother and it was quite heavy . Which is why we need to stick together , empowering and supporting each other , " added the wife of a former football player , David Beckham .
Although time-consuming , is now undergoing his career as a designer is the most enjoyable thing for a Posh Spice was . Especially with a family that has always supported the steps . For example, when David and their four children , who are always watching the fashion show Victoria in the front row of New York Fashion Week last .
" I'm very lucky , I am very grateful , I have fun to do something that I love , my passion , " he said again .
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. info and entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger